- Develops winning proposals for ICBA that are well written, concise, persuasive and presented in a structured and easy to follow-manner.
- Manage complex bid/proposals qualification processes for new opportunities including:
- Lead the proposal writing teams and activities of ICBA. Including the planning of approaches and pitches.
- Assigns tasks for proposal development teams and establishes deadlines.
- Makes the best use of graphic design and multimedia production capabilities available within PKM to ensure final proposal document is presentable and within ICBA branding guidelines.
- Lead the development of the financial proposal ensuring that all ICBA services (technical, managerial, communications and capacity building) from all divisions are included in the final price. Flag to management when such costs cannot be covered due to donor regulation and work with Senior Business Development specialist to recommend workarounds.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Work within time, cost and quality constraints.
- BA degree in relative field.
- A minimum of 8 years of leading complex proposal development teams preferably in international agriculture research and development. demonstrate abilities to write technical memorandums and scope of work
- A solid understanding of the international agricultural and/or water research and development arena with focus on food, water, and nutrition security.
- Solid writing skills in English; Arabic an advantage.
- A strong knowledge of the proposal preparation process and requirements on major agricultural and water research and development donors.
- Self-motivated and detail-orientated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism or Business Administration.
- Previous experience working in an international institution
Other Skills and Competencies
- Clear strategic mindset with analytical focus.
- Rapport and relationship building at organizational level.
- Project management skills, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiencies.
- Confident and articulate in all communications in English (and Arabic preferably).
- Results driven, innovative, creative and able to work on own initiative.
- Professional, energetic
- Advanced computer literacy
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:
P.O. Box 14660
Dubai - UAE
Fax: +9714 3361149