The Crop Diversification and Genetic Improvement Section at the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture is recruiting Crop Physiologist to strengthen its multidisciplinary team of experts working at the center to enhance agricultural productivity with particular emphasis on identifying sustainable solutions for agricultural production enhancement in marginal environments characterized by deteriorating quality of soil and water resources. The section is looking for a Crop Physiologists to compliment the agronomic work with physiology. related to different group of crops/plants that are able to sustain under drought-, heat- and salinity-conditions.
- PhD or its equivalent in Crop Physiology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in crop physiology research preferably with international research experience
- Strong publications record
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- International work experience
- Ability to initiate, conduct and publish research in a scientific manner, and to obtain external grant funding
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers, experimental design and statistical analysis of data
- Post-harvest and crop quality research experience.
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:
P.O. Box 14660
Fax: +9714 3361149